Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Big Bro

My big brother is amazing. I have, of course, as the little sis, always thought he was incredibly cool. When he wanted to listen to Peter Frampton on his 8-track tape, so did I. When he wanted to learn how to "disco dance," so did I. When he wanted to play hockey, so did I. When he wanted to jump his banana seat bike over a home-made jump after careening down the hill in our back yard...well, I drew the line there!

Anyhow, his coolness knows no bounds. He is now a professional fisherman in Florida, and he has just developed an extremely cool website that highlights his accomplishments, knowledge and all around skill. http://www.saltwaterprofessionalconsulting.com/index.html

Anyone interested in fishing, in learning about sustainability in fishing or in simply enjoying the outdoors should get in touch with Tony whenever you are in Florida (or before you go!) http://www.saltwaterprofessionalconsulting.com/index.html

He is just too cool. And professional. And awesome. I am so proud of my big bro!

No comments: