Monday, January 14, 2008

Changing the World, One Door at a Time

I went to New Hampshire to work hard for Hillary Clinton. In my view she will make the best next President of the United States. Her dedication to public service throughout her life is quite astounding. And, even more impressive, is that she actually gets done what she sets out to do. I knocked on a lot of doors and talked to people about supporting her. After only a few minutes of listing her accomplishments and plans, it was not too hard to get people to agree. I even convinced an Obama canvaser to re-think her support. Indeed, not one Obama supporter I spoke with could articulate clearly or substantively why he or she was supporting him. If anyone is in doubt about what Hillary can accomplish as President, read her wikipedia entry - a concise overview of what she has already done. It is incredible how many people she has already helped. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton. I also met Bill - shook his hand and got his autograph!













No comments: