Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! This year I am going to do a lot of things, I can feel it. My class starts in a few weeks and I am preparing for that. My kids are growing up. My five year old has decided, in lieu of gifts, to collect donations for the Pew Center on Global Climate Change at her birthday party. She is my inspiration to help change the world right now! For my (first) mission, I am headed up to New Hampshire this weekend to work for Senator Clinton's presidential campaign. I am all about girl power, and making it happen. I just read a quote by Madeline Albright: "There is a special place in hell for women who don't help other women." I agree with that, and I do NOT want to go to that place!:-)! I am going to help Senator Clinton as much as I can!

No comments: